I am 200 pages short of finishing a clash of kings. I suppose my prediction was right and I will have read the book by the end of this week and only have taken two weeks to read. Yay
do you ever
do you ever just have
that one class
that one freaking class
that just depresses you when you think about it because
oh god you hate it so much
- Okay people, this is your chance.
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 19. been late for school?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 24. had lice?
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- 26. had a credit card?
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- 30. won a trophy?
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
- if you guys don't start sending me these i'll go crazzyy
ROBOTS AND CYBORGS ARE NOT THE SAME THING
robots - 100% mechanical, no organic or living parts
androids - robots that are designed to look human-like (100% mechanical)
cyborgs - organic/living thing with added mechanical or cybernetic parts
im gonna be hot in a few years i swear
I hate plucking my eyebrows but a necessary evil since I am growing out my bangs
I needed to give one character a stronger purpose. Yes, he would be king, but his special ‘trait’ needs a better purpose and give him something else to do while everyone else is figuring themselves out, why can’t he? And gives a deeper explanation to another ‘villain’ character. I like putting thought into things
I need to keep working on wood elvish but at least I have a solid idea for The Five in appearances. But surprisingly I have decided to create this small order that might persuade me to make a sort of.. Spin off book. A magical order that contains two elves, a human, and the last dwarf. Ohohoho