In dnd if you are magical and can’t pick locks, just weld the locks right off!
- A: Favorite Game of all time?
- B: Favorite Series of all time?
- C: Least Favorite Game of all time?
- D: Favorite Soundtrack?
- E: Favorite Sequel?
- F: Biggest Let down?
- G: What're you currently playing?
- H: Favorite local multiplayer game?
- I: Favorite Online multiplayer game?
- J: Favorite system?
- K: Game you're most looking forward to?
- L: Favorite Licensed title?
- M: Favorite Game of last year?
- N: Favorite protagonist?
- O: Favorite antagonist?
- P: Favorite Genre?
- Q: Any Guilty Pleasure Games?
- R: Most underrated game?
- S: Most overrated game?
- T: Best game memory?
- U: Favorite Handheld title?
- V: First game you remember playing?
- W: Any games you regret getting rid of?
- X: What you'd like to change about your favorite franchise?
- Y: What game would you want your child to play first?
- Z: Game character you most associate with?
i was never jealous of barbie’s body
i was jealous of all the shit she had and that fucking mansion and her pimp ass car and her hot boyfriend
I’m already planning out a story and I have figured out how their sexualities will be revealed. They are all elves. The youngest girl sees the male and female and asks them if they are in a relationship. They both are like ‘fuck no I’m gay’ then stare at each other and laugh. Then they ask they ask the girl who she’s interested in (she’s a heavy victim against sexual advances but that has never had an effect on her sexuality). She admits she is asexual. Then she has to go on to explain what the fuck that even means. She will of course want to punch them for their stupidity but she is always better than that. Eventually they sorta get it. This was a whole conversation over a campfire
How does that sound? I like how casual it feels for me.
if i’m ever rich i’m gonna always leave huge tips, like 200%. that’s like the dream. having enough money to give some waitress 40 bucks extra just because she’s nice.
I love Hetalia because it’s like
You got 20-something year olds as parents and former caretakers of other, slightly younger, 20-something year olds