james patterson lives in my county? weird man. weird.
15, 19 and 21 from the dragon age origins questions.
I have like three origins, I can’t remember their actual names but I remember the last ones. I will only do the first two because those are the only origins that i have introduced those characters to. (actually I googled a thing and now I remember one of the origins I used the default name… actually both of them)
15: What was your Warden’s first impression of Sten?
Kallian Tabris wondered why such a large man would let iron bars hold him back. He looked like he could bend those bars at will. Elissa Cousland was wary, he had to have done something horrible to be imprisoned and seemingly left to rot. She was right.
19: What was your Warden’s first impression of Zevran?
Kallian was ‘LETS KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER’ then he started talking. She was unsure about her feelings about him. She didn’t trust him. She was confused by his smooth talking skills, but Kallian’s were better, of course. Elissa wanted to punish Zevran for his actions, but he confused her. But nonetheless when he offered his assistance, she did not turn him down, she didn’t trust him as well, but he had talent.
21: What was your Warden’s first impression of Oghren?
Kallian felt they were destined to be soulmates. Bromates? Drinkingmates. All the same thing. Elissa was appalled by the Dwarf. APPALLED. how could such a creature ever be ALLOWED TO STAY IN EXISTENCE. (Her tune changed a bit with seeing his battle skills and his attitude towards Branka. He wasn’t the worst creature in existence. Not after running into the Brood Mother.)
- 1: Which origin did you first choose?
- 2: Which origin is your favourite?
- 3: Do you have multiple Grey Wardens/playthroughs or just one?
- 4: If you have more multiple Grey Wardens, are they in different/parallel universes or in the same one?
- 5: Did your Warden want to become a Grey Warden?
- 6: Does your Warden regret becoming a Grey Warden?
- 7: What was your Warden’s first impression of Duncan?
- 8: Do they still feel the same about Duncan as they did before the Joining?
- 9: What was your Warden’s first impression of Alistair?
- 10: Do they still feel the same about Alistair?
- 11: What was your Warden’s first impression of Morrigan?
- 12: What do they think of Morrigan now?
- 13: What was your Warden’s first impression of Leliana?
- 14: What do they think of Leliana now?
- 15: What was your Warden’s first impression of Sten?
- 16: What are your Warden’s thought on Sten now?
- 17: What was your Warden’s first impression of Wynne?
- 18: What does your Warden think about Wynne now?
- 19: What was your Warden’s first impression of Zevran?
- 20: What does your Warden think of Zevran now?
- 21: What was your Warden’s first impression of Oghren?
- 22: What are your Warden’s thoughts on Oghren now?
- 23: What was your Warden’s first impression of Shale?
- 24: What does your Warden think of Shale now?
- 25: What was your Warden’s first impression of Loghain?
- 26: What are your Warden’s thoughts on Loghain now?
- 27: What does your Warden think about the Mabari war dog? How did your Warden name the Mabari that joins you when you head for Lothering?
- 28: What does your Warden think of Flemeth?
- 29: What is your Warden’s favourite color?
- 30: What is your Warden’s favourite food?
- 31: How old is your Warden?
- 32: What is your Warden’s gender identity (this does not have to match gender chosen in the character creator, of course!)
- 33: What is your Warden’s romantic/sexual orientation?34. Does your Warden end up with one of the companions in any way?
- 35: Is your Warden a warrior/rogue/mage?
- 36: What is your Warden’s weapon of choice?
- 37: What are your Warden’s specializations?
- 38: What are some of your Warden’s strenghts?
- 39: What are some of your Warden’s weaknesses?
- 40: Your favourite companion?
- 41: Your Warden’s favourite companion?
- 42: What is your Warden’s biggest secret?
- 43: What is your Warden’s biggest regret?
- 44: Can your Warden read very well? Do they like reading?
- 45: What does your Warden do in their spare time/off-duty?
- 46: Are your Warden’s parents still alive?
- 47: Did your Warden have a good relationship with their parents?
- 48: Does your Warden have any siblings (in canon or headcanon, it’s all ok!)
- 49: Is your Warden religious? (Chantry/Dalish belief/Tevinter belief/something else)
- 50: What does your Warden like most about themselves?
- 51: What is something other people like about your Warden?
- 52: Is your Warden introverted or extroverted? (or somewhere in between?)
- 53: Does your Warden enjoy nature?
- 54: What did your Warden think of Lothering?
- 55: What did your Warden think of the problem in the Brecilian Forest? How did they solve it?
- 56: What did your Warden think of the problem at the Circle of Magi? How did they solve it?
- 57: What did your Warden think of the problem at Redcliffe? How did they solve it?
- 58: What did your Warden think of the problem in Orzammar? How did they solve it?
- 59: What did your Warden think of the Landsmeet? How did they solve it?
- 60: Who does your Warden put on the throne?
- 61: Your favourite NPC?
- 62: Your favourite main quest?
- 63: Your favourite side quest?
- 64: Your favourite DLC quest?
- 65: Have you installed any mods?
- 66: Did your Warden make use of Morrigan’s offer right before the battle against the Archdemon/the Blight?
- 67: If your Warden could go back in time to change one thing, what would they change?
- 68: Can your Warden sing and/or dance?
- 69: Do you have any headcanons about your Warden that are not/go against canon?
- 70: On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the highest score possible, how much of a Dragon Age fan are you?
it bothers me that Kansas and Arkansas are not pronounced the same
I’m from the UK and I have been pronouncing Arkansas as Ar-Kansas my whole life
For all my non-american friends, Arkansas is pronounced ark-an-saw
I’m in my psych class and my teacher just referred to the LGBT community as GLBT which fucked me up at first cause I have never heard it in that order and I just realized GLBT as an acronym is a lot easier to say than LGBT why is that not the one we use
Add in Omnisexual and Asexual and you have GOLBAT
"Why’re you so grumpy?!"
“G-grumpy? I’m not..”
“Then why’re you so serious?! You should be smiling!”
“… Why? Nothing has really happened to change my expression.”
“You’re alive, aren’t you? That’s reason enough to be smiling all of the time! At least most of the time!”
“Ah! You said my nickname!”
“… Don’t get used to it, it was just an accident, Ms. Ravaonna.”
“……. Gdi Adriel this is why we can’t have nice things!”
“… You keep burning the nice things we get??”
“… Hush young man or you’ll get a spanking. Don’t talk back to your elders.”
She is a 124 year old elf that is an aristocrat hermit sorcerer who acts like a ten year old like 90% of the time and had a bad past. He is a 20 year old aasimar that is handsome and also a sorcerer but likes using spears and plus he is a sweetie. I’ve got his personality I just need his past. Though I just need to look through his race more.
If anyone wants me to put in detail between their conversation I totally will. Someone would have to ask though. I will reblog this during the day just in case
Canada and Denmark
Canada:Favourite wintertime activity?
It’s hard to say since it never snows in Florida. Though I always like coming inside after being outside even for a short while and the house being warm. Or still being in the cold and drinking something really warm. They’re not activites, but I still love those feelings.
Denmark:Do you wish for something of your past?
I had to think on this for quite a while. I’m content with a lot of things but there are a number of things I would like from my past. In the end I will say my old dog named Wilma. I don’t know what breed she was, but she was about a medium sized dog. I don’t normally like dogs but I loved her to bits. I was a selfish kinda child but I fucking wished on my letter to santa that Wilma got treats and santa god a mason jar full of treats for my baby. I was always worried when she wouldn’t show up but she always did. Until 4th of July when the amount of fireworks scared her away. She survived through hurricane Wilma on her own (I wanted to take her with us but she was just a stray dog that came to our house some days prior) and I wish I still had her. I hope nothing terrible happened to her :(